Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sweet caroline at 9 months

I was really looking forward to seeing Caroline again since her photoshoot at 2 months. The first thing that I immediately noticed was a feature that stood out the first time - her adorable eyes and beautiful big pupils! They are better than ever! As the California weather is warming up (sort of), we decided to meet at Rengstorff park where Caroline demonstrated her expert sitting skills and very strong standing skills! Onto the photos!

Oh those eyes!


A nice classic family photo.


So happy and innocent!








My favorite of the day... probably because of those great eyes!

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .