Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ryan and Ethan - 3 months

Wow, these boys grow up fast! I had photographed Ryan and Ethan at birth where they were scrawny little babies, but we sure can't say that about them now. They definitely have been good eaters and will be big boys soon!



Ethan holds his head up very well!


Ryan will win any staring content - any time, any place, any day!


Is that smell coming from the diaper bin over there?


I wish to hit my growth spurt so the folds go away! ;-)






Do you need help pulling out that wedgie?




The reflection almost seemed like shooting quadruplets! See Mom - two's not so bad! :-)

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .