Wednesday, October 7, 2009

sweet caroline...

Talk about a really cute baby! Caroline is just over 2 months old and has beautiful eyes and adorable pupils! The boys will definitely be chasing after her in a few short years!





We waited for Caroline to fall asleep for this shot, but she never did. We still kept her 110% safe from rolling. :-)


FEET - small, medium and large!


Those amazing eyes!!! Kudos to mom for getting a great blanket for the session!


Hmmmm... does it look like they are ready for number two?!?! ;-)




Yes! The lashes are starting to kick in!


Just chilling on the couch...one of my favs of the day!

0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .