Thursday, February 4, 2010

wppi 2010

Ok, so what do photographers get excited about? Photography conventions! Yes, it sounds a bit lame (ok, very lame), but I really am somewhat geeky and look forward to attending the wedding/portrait photographer convention in March in Vegas. Shoot me an email if you'll be there and we can meet up! I'll get to witness industry trends and hopefully pick up some cool new gadgets. What are my wishes this year? I have two: 1) Nikon to announce a D700 replacement and I hope they will incorporate the D3X CMOS sensor and 2) Nikon to announce my dream 85mm f/1.2 lens which is probably quite a stretch (we've had the 85mm f/1.4 since 1995, so it's about time for a replacement Nikon!).

And what's a blog post without photos, so here's some personal family shots taken over the winter. Thanks to my shooting buddy Perry for taking some of these shots.

life is good when there's lollipops and sunflowers.




the future undisputed world champion in the international staring contest. ;-)








about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .