Tuesday, February 9, 2010

meet ryan and ethan

I was looking forward to photographing the newborn twins for quite some time, and it turned out to be quite an enjoyable experience! Ryan and Ethan were 17 days old and about 7 pounds each. They were extremely active and alert, probably because mom had the heater turned to about 110 degrees! It was nice in a way because I felt like I was on vacation in Hawaii, although I was missing my fruity cocktail with an umbrella. Just kidding mommy! They boys are very adorable, but I'm glad I don't have to take care of them around the clock. :-)



matching cribs, matching bedding, and matching pants too?! yikes!!!


do they have synchronized sleeping as an olympic event?








i finally get out after 9 months and they still put me next to you.


how do you like my guns?






about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .