Wednesday, January 6, 2010

maile - 3 months

Wow, has baby Maile grown since her newborn photo session this past summer! First, she's bright-eyed and bushy-tailed! She's extremely alert and full of emotions! She's also no longer skinny-bone Jones, and has taken on milk consumption like there's no tomorrow. Here are a few photos at her 3-month milestone. Of course, her always happy big sister Kayla wanted to be included in a few shots as well.

We'll start with 3 expressions...






Huh? Are my feet the big ones or small ones?


Definitely a bundle of joy!




The girls with a blanket made by Grandma Janet!


Kayla and her favorite bunny... don't ever try to put her to bed without this!






I should be the center of attention and not my baby sister! :-)


about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .