Friday, August 28, 2009

our beautiful maile

I may be slightly biased, but this is the one of the cutest babies ever! Maile (prounounced My-Lee) was named after a plant native to Hawaii, whose leaves were once reserved for the nobility to wear as a lei in wedding ceremonies. My grandmother gave me a gold-plated maile leaf growing up, which will certainly be passed along to her! Maile and Mom are healthy and doing just great! Mom's had her sushi, sashimi and eggs sunny-side up! Beer is next! :-)





Maile big sister, Kayla, just adores her. She always want to pat her and feed her milk! Hopefully, jealously will never kick in!


She's dreaming about being back in the womb!


Mommy says that her 9 months of hard work has all been forgotten!














Peek-a-boo!

0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .