Tuesday, September 15, 2009

shannon and duane - wedding preview

Here's a preview of Shannon and Duane's wedding this past weekend at the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament in Sacramento, California. I met Shannon there in June to scout the location and plan wedding day logistics, and I have to admit that after visiting the location, I was really psyched about shooting this wedding. WOW - it was one of the most beautiful cathedrals I've been in, and it was such an honor to photograph their special day there. Here's a sneak preview with more photos to come... :-)









0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .