Saturday, July 18, 2009

kevin and virginia's engagement

I think Kevin and Virginia are secretly part time models. Virginia is a rock star and Kevin possesses this gene that allows him to flat-out eat and never gain a pound. Nobody warned him though that the gene reverses itself after marriage! ;-) This was a super-fun shoot as we started along the Embarcadero/Wharf and then headed over to the nude beach - YIKES!







I was getting dizzy while Kevin was spinning us in the carousel!




Kevin has a really disturbed look. I would be too if there was a man peeing behind me!


And now, two nude women splashing in the water! As a newly engaged man, it was smart of Kevin to go against his instincts and run in the the opposite direction!




At first, they weren't going to get wet, but the water war kicked off and it got all sexy from there!






As we headed out, I spotted this pool of water in the sand. I had to take the camera back out for some romantic reflection shots.




1 comments:

Anonymous September 1, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

What a cute couple! Nice pics!

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .