Wednesday, May 18, 2011

jenny & ray - engagement session

I'll be shooting Jenny and Ray's wedding this summer and so we went out for a little engagement shoot a couple weeks back. We were kicked out of Japanese Friendship Garden, so it was a good thing we had Plan B of shooting at Shoreline Park in Mountain View! It was such a nice day - no rain and just warm enough. Jenny started to get a few goose bumps near the end as it quickly cooled off, but was such a great sport! I'm glad we were able to shoot on that day as the lighting was really glowing at sunset. Here are a few of our favorites...





















0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .