Saturday, November 27, 2010

ryan & ethan - 10 months

So instead of shopping, we spent our Black Friday with my favorite twin boys - Ryan and Ethan. By bringing my wife along, I was able to save hundreds of dollars that otherwise would have gone toward those large retail stores! :-) Ryan and Ethan have grown a lot over 10 months as I still remember how tiny there were during our newborn photo shoot! They were very well behaved, but I think that will all change when they soon start walking!

This time, I'll start with my favorite photo of the day. It's sheer joy with the perfect glare from the sun!


















0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .