Saturday, October 9, 2010

little lulu

I had photographed Ming and Jon's wedding back in 2007 and I was honored when they contacted me to take photos of their baby! Well, little Lulu (nickname for Lucienne) is now 1 year-old! We had the session at the Elizabeth Gamble Garden in Palo Alto and then went to a nearby park. Lulu is very advanced in her walking ability and wanted to walk around and explore everything! It was a fun session and great to see Ming and Jon go from getting married to celebrating their daughter's first birthday!



Here's Lulu getting ready to take off and walk on her own...


And she's off wandering the park independently! :-)


This was one of our 'tricks' to keep her from walking... by putting her on the swing!


Lulu says, "Mommy and Daddy - that's gross!" ;-)






And a few shots of Lulu in action!

0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .