Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ryan, allison, lana + chloe

We decided to have the shoot at Shoup Park as there are little creeks there for the dogs to run around and play, plus it would serve as a nice backdrop for the holiday card session with 2 dogs. Well, when we got there, the creeks were all dried up!! It turned out just as well as we leveraged the dried creek itself to capture this family photo. We had trouble getting the dogs to look toward the camera until I started to purr! I thought the purring scared Allison and Ryan, although Ryan later told me it excited him. Whoa! And I'll end the post there...

1 comments:

Ryan December 9, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Thanks for doing the photo shoot for us. The pictures came out wonderful and it was fun to do. The dogs and I still have dreams about your purring.

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .