Tuesday, December 2, 2008

mindy & marc's wedding - berkeley faculty club

I just love it when couples get married at their alma mater, especially when it's a great college town like Berkeley! I really enjoyed hanging out with Mindy and Marc on their wedding day for their very down-to-earth and relaxed personalities. They had a quiet peace about them that made shooting that day very enjoyable!

We'll start out with arguably the best wedding sign ever! Who cares that Marc was still painting signs 5 minutes before he was supposed to meet Mindy in his tux!



Isn't her dress stunning!?!



Mindy peeking down at the ceremony site from the bridal room. What a cool baby's breath bouquet!



I love the sun peeking through the big trees.







The fisheye lens really makes this photo very surreal.



Mindy had asked that I capture the famous Campanelli (clock tower) and I think this is a classic.



I love this photo of my assistants hard at work! The cool thing is that Niki (right) is also a Berkeley alum!

0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .