Saturday, October 18, 2008

karen and mark's wedding

Karen and Mark were such a relaxed and happy couple that sometimes I wondered if they even knew what a big day it was! They were a very natural couple and very sincere. For them, it was about throwing a big party to celebrate and really enjoying the presence of their friends and family.

Their event was at the grand Byington Winery in Los Gatos, California, and has a really cool and romantic cave on the bottom floor!



















"Something old, something new, something borrowed, something BLUE!"





























0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .