Wednesday, June 17, 2009

kim and max's wedding

Kim and Max exemplified a couple who truly enjoyed their wedding day! It was filled with a ton of smiles and laughter which only got better as the open bar started to take effect! There was so much spontaneity during the reception - an unexpected first dance with three kids singing, a heartfelt re-proposal from Max, the groomsmen's wig being yanked off, 30 guys jumping on stage to sing karaoke, a raffle that ended up with Max wearing candy briefs, and on and on! What a great wedding and reception to capture!





There is something magical about the bride getting ready in a room with a princess theme.




Isn't she stunning?!?
























0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .