Tuesday, April 6, 2010

isabella & ava

This is definitely one absolutely beautiful family! Isabella is 4 years old and Ava is just over a year. We met on Easter weekend in Central Park in San Mateo. It was a bit chilly that morning, but the girls were troopers and had great attitudes. Mom also did a wonderful job in coordinating the wardrobe! We had a great session and even saw the Easter bunny come by. Dad - hopefully this beats those photos you've been taking at Sears! ;-)



Definitely Daddy's little girl...




Soooo cute!




It was a perfect weekend for the cherry blossoms! Ava's going to like flowers! :-)


I think this photo has such a happy feeling to it...


about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .