Friday, October 5, 2012

Candice and Anthony's Wedding

Candice and Anthony are one of those mellow and sweet couples with a lot of class! The big day took place at the Luxury Sofitel Hotel in Redwood City. Given Candice's knack for details and Anthony's attentiveness from his service industry background, the day was not only gorgeous, but also very smooth, well planned and well paced! We even had the opportunity in the morning to take the wedding party to Elizabeth Gamble Garden in Palo Alto which seems to be like a fairy tale through the photos! Onto a few images...




Here's Candice's beautiful dress at the awesome front door of the Sofitel.


Rings and Shoe!


Bouquet and bathrobe!


Can you find all 6 grooms in this photo?  :-)




Pretty!




Seems like a fairy tale, doesn't it?




This photo is just so whimsical!










Quite a unique setting and so glad I had the fisheye lens to capture it!


Wow!  What a place to sign the marriage license!  Does it feel like Hawaii?  :-)


I just adore the huge cupcake on top!  I told my wife the cake was for us since we have the same first initials. ;-)




And this is the 3rd wedding I've shot with the group of friends, and Sherman (middle) is always getting action!

0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .