Thursday, November 3, 2011

Matthias @ 9 months

This past weekend might have been the last dry and warm weekend of 2011, so I'm glad we were able to squeeze in the shoot while enjoying the awesome weather as winter approaches! Baby Matthias is 9 months with an enormous grin from cheek to cheek! Don't you just want to pinch them?!

We're able to catch some great fall foliage with all the red leaves!


I can fly! (shot at 85mm f/1.6)


Giggling with mommy...


Daddy's turn! I got so excited the bubbles came out. :-)


I'm a fast crawler!


And very soon, I'll be able to walk!

0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .