Tuesday, April 6, 2010

cecily - almost two!

Cecily's nickname is Lil' Miss Sunshine and it's really easy to see why... she's always flashing her cute smile and lighting up her surroundings! We pranced around Burton Park and she just owned the swings, play structure and sandbox! She'll be two this summer and is starting to become a little chatterbox. It's definitely a joy to see her as an active little toddler compared to her newborn baby photos.

Probably my favorite of the day... good coordination on the spring colors Mom and Dad!


I can fly!


I can swing!


I can flip!


What do you think? Does she look like Mom or Dad?!


A little tickling is the secret!


I love the eyes. I think Cecily's sending kisses to all the little boys!


about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .