Wednesday, April 15, 2009

amy and chris's wedding - palm event center

Amy and Chris's wedding was at the Palm Event Center in Pleasanton. They are such a sweet couple and it was very enjoyable spending the day with them. There was a lot of energy at the wedding and I can really tell how close they are to their friends and family.

This was their first dance. The DJ brought some great lighting equipment which I tried to leverage to help capture the mood.


Amy asked me to take some ring shots with the newspaper. Her ring is gorgeous!


Amy was a well-prepared brought and even had sample shots ready for the make-up artist.




I love these moments!




There's a lot of sweetness to this photo.


I think the bridesmaids were a little jealous of Amy! ;-)








0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .