Saturday, June 9, 2012

Julie & Kyle's Las Vegas Wedding - Mandarin Oriental Hotel

What happens in Vegas for Julie and Kyle gets posted on this blog! Amy and I flew to Las Vegas for a quick 36-hour adventure to capture Julie and Kyle's elegant and chic wedding at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.  It was so easy to tell that the two were totally in love. Kyle constantly made Julie laugh throughout the day in his very natural and candid way. Julie was a stunning bride, and I loved capturing her genuine emotions throughout the day.  This wedding was extra special since there were a connection to my roots in Guam, and I got to see some familiar faces... some that I hadn't seen in about 20 years! I wish I had another day to hang out!

We worked with Jessica from the Mandarin Oriental was who was totally awesome, well organized and so helpful in many ways! Thank you Jessica!

Onto the photos, and you can see the music slideshow here in a new window or on the bottom of the post.









































The cake was made by the famous Gianni who has been a star on the Food Network!


Sweet and funny speeches.  Kyle's brothers switched glasses and could still see perfectly! 






And the girls from Guam after downing some shots.  I think Sloan is still hung over and recovering from her one shot. ;-)




Click HERE to launch a new window with the wedding slideshow, or click the play button below.

1 comments:

Anonymous December 21, 2013 at 8:31 AM  

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate
your content. Please let me know. Thank you

Feel free to surf to my page; what is a home equity line of credit (rankco.info)

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .