Sunday, December 25, 2011

Brandon & Paris

It was quite the fun photo shoot with Brandon, Paris mom and dad. Paris is quite the natural when it comes to being in front the camera. Brandon has a library of jokes and we had quite a few good laughs. My favorite was about the ketchup and rubber buns... you'll have to google it as it's not really appropriate for this website! ;-) Onto the photos!

We had a good time playing red light - green light.








Jump! Brandon is quite the vertical for a good basketball player.


Paris was pretending the gardens was her own fashion runway!










0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .