Sunday, March 14, 2010

collin + mika

We met at the Hakone Japanese Gardens in Saratoga for the photoshoot. Big brother Collin is four and Mika is two. Both kids were very well-behaved, great listeners and constantly smiling and laughing! It made the session fun and definitely very enjoyable.

Collin and Mika started the session by just wandering in the Japanese bamboos...


This was a fun shot. They were back-lit by the sun which created long shadows. We placed an off-camera flash to light their faces.






I like how the soft lighting from the sun complements the tender hug from mom...




Definitely a very nice-looking family! :-)

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .