Friday, December 18, 2009

khristine and ray's wedding

Rain rain go away, come again another day... Hey, it worked! The weather was great for this December wedding at the Crowne Plaza in Foster City as there wasn't a drop of rain, plus it was relatively warm! It was a fun day hanging out with Khristine and Ray, and it sure didn't seem like a 14-hour shoot as their wedding party kept it lively! Ray is very cool and composed and I was impressed with his strong planning and decision making skills. It was easy to see how Khristine brought the energy, passion and joy into Ray's life, which makes them extremely compatible. I really enjoyed the fact that their buddies and family were extremely friendly, plus the groomsmen had a great sense of humor, making a fun job even funner! This was a great way to to end the 2009 wedding season! Onto the photos...



I always like to see what's around to try new and creative ring shots. Not too shabby, huh?


The wedding dress! And what a great bed, huh?


I like how this shot accents Khristine's great facial features.






Here are some shots from the traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony...








Here's how to fit 300+ people in the a room for a wedding ceremony.


It was very sweet how joyful Khristine was during the ceremony. :-)




We headed to the Japanese Garden in San Mateo for the couple and wedding party shoot. I want this to be my front entrance!


I definitely felt like I was in Japan with the beautiful interior wood designs.






A very creative shot from Perry!


Here's using a super wide angle lens and catching the sun peeking out.


This was definitely a fun wedding party! The sun creates an intimate and glowing back-lit scene.


I like this different angle with the spotlight to shoot their beautiful cake.


The party was kicked off with a Lion Dance!


Their first dance. Awwww...


This shot is too funny. I was flanked by paparazzi from the Tsing Tao News and the World Journal for most of the day!


Here's the fisheye lens capturing Khristine/Ray enjoying their slideshow. Nice hair dude!


I'm a fan of low-light photography and trying to portray an intimate setting using available light.


Uhhh... I really don't know what's going on here and am NOT commenting! ;-)


Khristine as the life of the party!




Click on the play button to watch their full wedding slideshow.

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .