Tuesday, January 1, 2008

calvin and the camera...

Confucius once said, "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." I think only a very small percentage of people are fortunate to experience this, and I am blessed to feel this way whenever I'm behind the camera. I get a huge thrill in my never-ending quest to capture that perfect shot, knowing the moment has passed and will never repeat itself. Photography is a way of expression and capturing feelings and emotions, and it remembers all the details after the moment is long gone and has been forgotten.

My passion started out in high school as the geeky yearbook photographer and has grown since. Today, I love to capture children and weddings: children because I've always enjoyed being around kids and having two myself, the moments are so precious and they grow up way too fast; weddings because the day is absolutely perfect and I get to capture people at their best, location and details at their finest, and moments that people dream about and cherish forever.

I'm based in the San Francisco Bay Area and if you ever want to talk about photography or ask me those dorky questions about different lenses, aperture, low-light photography, etc., feel free to drop me a line at calvin@fisheyephotos.com.

You can also find more details about me by visiting my website www.fisheyephotos.com . Take care and don't forget the camera!!

Calvin

0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .