Wednesday, May 7, 2008

cristina and amit's wedding

Who would have guessed that Cristina and her family, who's of Chinese descent, would start to bust out speaking perfect Portuguese! They are from Brazil. After the early 9:30am wedding ceremony at Palmdale Estates in Fremont, we headed over to the Brazilian Churrascaria Steak House in San Francisco, where everyone had an awesome lunch at carnivore heaven! They brought around massive skewers of meat in a non-stop parade. I think everyone there gained 5 pounds at lunch!

Cristina had some awesome wedding invitations and table settings from Cards Deluxe (http://cardsdeluxe.blogspot.com/). They are extremely detailed oriented in their designs, and I'd recommend using Susanne to any future bride looking for very classy and cool invitations.































Hmmmm... I can't look at this anymore since it keeps making me hungry!!






0 comments:

about me

about me
I'm a San Francisco Bay Area photographer with a passion for capturing children and weddings. You can contact me at fisheyephotos@gmail.com or please visit my website at http://www.fisheyephotos.com .